Front of House
Starting Wage: $8/hr + tips
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Food Benefits
- Health Insurance (3 options; we pay 50%)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching
- Paid Family Leave
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday - Sunday 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday - Sunday
- Manager / Owner
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain TN Server Permit
- Must be reliable, punctual, cooperate and communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Develop knowledge about food and beverage selections
- Adhere to sanitation, safety, and alcoholic beverage control policies
- Develop knowledge of food allergies, special dietary needs, or requests and communicate customer needs to kitchen
- Set up tables for events and groups and maintain a dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude
- Take customer orders while providing excellent customer service and promptly submit orders using POS system
- Serve food/beverage orders to the appropriate table and seat. Tend to guests by refilling water and drinks as needed, clearing dirty dishes, and being alert to patron needs
- Deliver checks and collect payments. Ability to count and make change
- Maintain cleanliness of the dining area. Sort waste into appropriate bins (compost, recycling, and trash)
- Alert the Manager when necessary supplies and inventory are low
- Restock the bar with garnishes, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, straws, napkins, glasses, etc.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 lbs.
- Experience in restaurants is a plus, but no experience is required. Training will be provided. Opportunities to cross-train in other positions are available as well.
If you have FOH restaurant experience and would like to be considered for a leadership position either part-time or full-time, let us know in your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.