The Marketing Director at Grind City Brewing Company will play a pivotal role in shaping our company’s marketing strategies and overseeing their successful execution. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing marketing strategies to enhance the company's brand, expand its market presence, and drive business growth. The Marketing Director is responsible for managing all marketing operations including development, planning, and execution of digital, social, and traditional media in alignment with established brand guidelines.
• Formulate overall marketing and business development strategies in alignment with the company's goals and objectives.
• Manage the implementation and maintenance of established brand standards to maintain a consistent brand identity.
• Coordinate and execute communication efforts for special events, including email/social media campaigns and graphic creation.
• Develop and execute social media content and strategies, and maintain/update the company website.
• Illustrates sound budgetary decisions and effectively communicates performance including ROI, ROAS, and other marketing metrics.
• 1-3 years of progressive experience in marketing, with a proven track record in strategy development and execution. Prior experience in a leadership or managerial role is highly desirable.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• The ability to think creatively and develop innovative marketing initiatives.
• A positive, solutions-oriented mindset and the ability to work independently, set priorities, analyze complex problems, and recommend or implement an effective course of action.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate creative concepts and ideas to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing concepts and digital, social, and web analytics.
• Competent in Adobe Creative Suite and content creation using Instagram in-app features, Canva, and/or other creative platforms.
• Comfortable in front of a camera and representing the business and standards.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Self-starter and quick to learn new software programs and technology.
• Proficient in digital marketing, including social media, website management, and CRM systems (HubSpot preferred).
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field OR any combination of education and experience that provides the required skills and ability.
Just People. And Beer.